Downhill Cycling Jogasaki Course (incl. Rental Bike, Ticket of Mt.Omuro Chairlift, English Speaking Guide, Insurance and Bike Collection Fee)
You can enjoy the downhill cycling from Mt. Omuro to Jogasaki Coast. Our English speaking guide takes you to major spots in Izu-Kogen; Mt. Omuro, Sakura no Sato (=Sakura Park), and also some secret great spots known only to local people. This half day tour is the best choice for tourists who come this area first time as it has a lot to offer.
＊ Click here for the image of the course.
＊ Click here for the special conditions for peak seasons.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
– Duration –
9:00~12:30 or 13:00~16:30
* Please come to the meeting place 10 minutes before each of departure time.
[Flow of the tour]
Meeting Place : Mt. Omuro Chairlift (672-2 Ike, Ito-City, Shizuoka), under the red Torii Gate
* Click here for the transportation to Mt.Omuro.
* Transportation from train stations, hotels, or GNT Ito office will be optional service with an additional cost (500~800yen per person,one way). Please ask the availability..
* Click here for the special conditions for peak season for the bookings between 2019/08/08~2019/08/20.
1:Meet at Mt. Omuro
After you meet with the guide, we will give you a brief overview about the course.
You will take the chairlift and enjoy the view of 360 degrees from the top of the mountain♪
Once you came down by chairlift again, you will start the cycling♪ We stop at many secret places such as beautiful rice paddy and old shrine on the way to the Hashidate Sightseeing Parking Lot which is the goal of the cycling♪
After the cycling, you can take a train from Izu-Kogen Station. If you parked your car at the Mt. Omuro Parking lot, we will take the driver back to Mt. Omuro at least.
(For those who would like to hike at the Jogasaki Coast, you can start to walk from the Hashidate Sightseeing Parking Lot. It takes approximately 15 minutes on foot from the parking lot to Hashidate Suspension Bridge. The boardwalk is well maintained, but please note that there are no toilets or shops on the course.)
– Price –
Adult:4,500yen (incl. tax)
Child:4,000yen (incl. tax)
(Above price will be applied if the number of the guests is three or more. If it’s less than three, 500yen will be added per person)
(500yen will be added for the reservation between 2020/09/19~2020/09/22, 2020/11/21~2020/11/23)
The price includes,
* Rental Bike
* Ticket of Mt.Omuro Chairlift
* English Speaking Guide
* Bike Collection Fee
– Minimum Age Requirement –
9 years old or more (children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult)
– What to Wear? What to bring? –
* Casual Clothes (please avoid to wear a flared trousers)
* Copy of Insurance Card (if you have)
++ You can leave your small bags in the support car during the cycling
– Maybe Useful –
* Sunglass (if you are putting contact lenses on)
※ Please contact us by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or telephone (050-3740-9340) for reservation and inquiry.