Downhill Cycling Jogasaki Cvourse (incl. Rental Bike, Ticket of Mt.Omuro Chairlift, English Speaking Guide, Insurance and Bike Collection Fee)
You can enjoy the downhill cycling from Mt. Omuro to Jogasaki Coast. Our English speaking guide takes you to not only two of most popular spots in Izu-Kogen; Mt. Omuro, Jogasaki Coast, but also some secret great spots known only to local people. The tour also includes a short hiking at Jogasaki Coast after the ride. This half day tour is the best choice for tourists who come this area first time as it has a lot to offer.
＊ Click here for the image of the course.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
– Duration –
9:00~13:00 or 13:00~17:00
* The end time may be delayed.
* Please come to the meeting place 10 minutes before each of departure time.
[Flow of the tour]
Meeting Place : Mt. Omuro Chairlift (672-2 Ike, Ito-City, Shizuoka)
* Click here for the transportation to Mt.Omuro.
* Transportation from stations, hotels, or GNT Ito office will be optional service with an additional cost (500~800yen per person,one way). Please ask the availability..
1:Meet at Mt. Omuro
After you meet with us, we will give you a brief overview about the course.
You take the chairlift and enjoy the view of 360 degrees from the top of the mountain♪
Once you came down by chairlift again, you start the cycling♪ We stop at many secret places such as beautiful rice paddy and old shrine on the way to the finish point of the cycling♪
4:Hiking at Jogasaki Coast
You enjoy hiking at Jogasaki Coast for about 30 minutes after the cycling♪
After the cycling, you can take a train from Izu-Kogen Station. Or at least we take the driver back to Mt. Omuro if you park your car at the Mt. Omuro Parking Space
– Price –
Adult:3,900yen (incl. tax)
Child:3,400yen (incl. tax)
(Above price will be applied if the number of the guests is three or more. If it’s less than
three, 500yen will be added per person)
The price includes,
* Rental Bike
* Ticket of Mt.Omuro Chairlift
* English Speaking Guide
* Bike Collection Fee
– Minimum Age Requirement –
9 years old or more (children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult)
– What to Wear? What to bring? –
* Casual Clothes (please avoid to wear a flared trousers)
* Comfortable Shoes (the tour include 30 minutes hiking)
* Copy of Insurance Card (if you have)
++ You can leave your small bags in the support car during the cycling
– Maybe Useful –
* Sunglass (if you are putting contact lenses on)
* Protection against cold (in case the air temperature is low)
※ Please contact us by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or telephone (050-3740-9340) for reservation and inquiry.