Downhill Cycling Jogasaki Course (incl. Rental Bike, Ticket of Mt.Omuro chairlift, Ticket of Onsen, English Speaking Guide, Insurance)
You can enjoy the downhill cycling from Mt. Omuro to Jogasaki Coast. Our English speaking guide takes you to not only two of most popular spots in Izu-Kogen; Mt. Omuro, Jogasaki Coast, but also some secret great spots known only to local people. The tour also includes a short hiking at Jogasaki Coast and Onsen (hot springs) after the ride. This half day tour is the best choice for tourists who come this area first time as it has a lot to offer.
＊ Click here for the image of the course.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
– Duration –
8:30~13:00 or 13:00~17:30
* The end time may be delayed.
* Please come to our Tour Office 15 minutes before each of departure time.
[Flow of the tour]
Meeting Place : Tour Office, 12-5 Higashimatsubaracho, Ito, Shizuoka (7 minutes walk from JR Ito Station)
* Please ask us if you would like to be picked up at JR Ito Station or Ito MarineTown.
* It maybe possible to change the meeting place to “Mt. Omuro” if you are traveling by car and staying in Izu-Kogen area. Please ask us the availability.
(Place we start the tour : Mt. Omuro Chairlift, 672-2 Ike, Ito, Shizuoka)
1:Meet at Tour Office
After we meet, we head to Mt. Omuro by car (free transportation)
You take the chairlift and enjoy the view of 360 degrees from the top of the mountain♪
Once you came down by chairlift again, you start the cycling♪
We stop at many secret places such as beautiful rice paddy and old shrine on the way to the finish point of the cycling♪
4:Hiking at Jogasaki Coast
You enjoy hiking at Jogasaki Coast about for 30 minutes after the cycling♪
5:Onsen (Hot Spring)
You enjoy the ocean view Onsen after the ride and hike♪
We take you to the finish point (usually Tour Office) then finish the tour
– Price –
Adult:3,900yen (incl. tax)
Child:2,900yen (incl. tax)
The price includes,
* Transportation ; Meeting Place ~ (Tour) ~ Finish Point
* Rental Bike
* Ticket of Mt.Omuro chairlift
* Ticket of Onsen (Hot Spring)
* English Speaking Guide
– Minimum Age Requirement –
9 years old or more (children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult)
– What to Wear? What to bring? –
* Casual Cloth (please avoid to wear a flared trousers)
* Comfortable Shoes (the tour include 30 minutes hiking)
* Change of Clothes (if necessary)
* Copy of Insurance Card (if you have)
++ You can leave your bags in the support car during the cycling
– Maybe Useful –
* Sunglass (if you are putting contact lenses on)
* Protection against cold (in case the air temperature is low)
※ Please contact us by Email (email@example.com), or telephone (050-3740-9340) for reservation and inquiry.